The Cleaners are not Responsible

I admit I have some time on my hands these days (refer to before mentioned accident that renders me temporarily immobile) and was digging around in some old papers. I found the below dry-cleaning receipt carefully preserved. Go on, read the fine print. LOL guaranteed.

Ready for the back side? :))

Since the esteemed cleaners are not "reasonable in case of fire or theft" and since they "sell without any notice", I collected my sweaters from them promptly on time. However, they are not as responsible as they claim to be in T&C 6. I obviously did not turn in the bill.

And yeah, can anyone please explain what on earth is "clour touch" (see T&C 7) and why Limra Cleaners finds it so untouchable?

Comments

Suti said…
clour touch...I guess that would be a variation of colour touch... your colour should not be so sensitive about being dry-cleaned... touchy colours are something they are not taking responsibility for... I guess its very profound ... like MFH's paintings ... that day I told my wife while reading the papers - "Know what - MF Hussain has painted something on the Bombay terrorist episode".... without looking, my wife said - "what does it look like - I am sure it has horses and a naked woman" ... guess what, she was right to the "T"
As as editor, I can't tell you how much these things get me these days! ;) But, we have to be more tolerant of this. After all, we are all non-native English speakers and writers. It's quite amazing how good we are at a foreign language! I'm not that good even in my mother tongue! :P

Popular posts from this blog

The Telangana Effect - To create a new state, go on a fast

Sure, I bribe. But no cash. Do you take card?

How to Win a Customer, How to Lose a Customer